Saturday, October 13, 2012

Commercial Break - Jamie's Italian

Jamie's Italian
107 Pitt Street,
Sydney, NSW
http://www.jamieoliver.com/au/italian/

We're sure that Jamie's Italian has already been over-blogged and over-critiqued. But this is what we have to say about this restaurant. The food is great, but the service we received was impeccable.

After we were served our drinks, we noticed that there was something floating in one of the glasses. We brought this to the attention of the server. In less than three minutes, three different people, including the manager, apologised. And on top of that, we were offered free dessert. It wasn't a big deal really. But we were so impressed.

Throughout our meal, the wait staff was so attentive, but not overbearing or intrusive. And to add to the already impressive ambiance, our food was presented to us by a man with a great Italian accent. Our meal felt even more authentic.

If you are craving for Italian in Sydney, this is the place to be.




Fresh pasta being made provided entertainment while we waited for a table.

Love the ambiance

Sweet Mini Chilli Peppers

Parmesan Chunks

Complimentary bread while we waited for our mains.

Black Angel Spaghetti

Risotto Milanese - Give us 10 more of that bone marrow!

Fish Baked in a Bag

The Ultimate Brownie

Jamie's Italian on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Hi I Am Sam,

    I’m a pom & a touch homesick so when I read this review & it definitely brought back memories of the London Jamie's & I'm now determined to aleviate the homesickness very soon, the brownie looks amazing too …there goes the diet! I was wondering if I could maybe get some help? I’m working on an app atm, and a part of the app will have bloggers recommending the tip top places in their city to check out – as part of my pre-launch strategy I am launching a website which will house reviews & recommendations from top bloggers in each city (Style Bloggers / Mummy Bloggers / Foodie Bloggers etc) – these will all include bios of the writer plus info on the blog + links. We so far have 3,000 people who have preregistered for the app & it will drive traffic straight to here Is there anyway you would consider donating a piece for me to republish or even creating something new? You can see what I mean on http://www.heylets.com – Love, Lauren X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren. Thanks for visiting my blog. I tried going to your website but it showed appfog 404 not found error.

      Delete