Cafe Morso and Pyrmont Point Park
Start your Sunday with uber yummy brekkie at Cafe Morso. The food is great and best of all, it is right next to Pyrmont Point Park.
1. Park rear to curb. Parking is approximately $6 for 2 hours.
2. Bring your child's kick scooter, bike and toys for the sandpit.
3. Bring extra clothes so your child can play by the fountain.
4. Bring sunblock.
5. This is a GREAT place to celebrate your child's birthday. There are plenty of barbecue spots. You can also bring picnic mats.
6. The trash cans around this park have attached dispensers for garbage bags (yes, just like groceries provide plastic bags to put your veggies and fruits in.) AMAZING.
7. If you do not want to have breakfast at Cafe Morso, there is a small cafe right next to the playground. Check out Cafe Morso's menu here: